- How does NEDIS determine its prices?
- How can I place an order?
- When can I place an order?
- What are the delivery times of NEDIS?
- How does NEDIS deliver my purchases?
- What are the delivery costs?
- Can I collect my order myself (or can someone else do this for me)?
- What actions do I need to take when a delivery is incorrect?
- When will I receive my invoice?
- Does NEDIS offer discounts?
- Can I return purchased items?
- Does NEDIS have special offers?
- How do I change my address details?
- Is it possible to use images and texts from NEDIS for my web shop?
- What is Drop Shipment?
1. How does NEDIS determine its prices?
NEDIS is a strong business enterprise. We search the international market for the best cost prices on a daily basis so we can give you the best cost price. This means that our prices are variable. We work according to four quantity related discount scales: the more you order, the lower the price. Our prices do not include VAT, other government related charges, delivery prices, and possible packaging prices.
2. How do I place an order?
The best way to place an order is via our website or by e-mailing, faxing or phoning us.
Fax: +31 73 5999698
Phone: +31 73 599 3965
3. When can I place an order?
You can place your order 24/7 via our website or by faxing or e-mailing us. Our call centre is open from Monday until Friday from 08.30 am until 5.30 pm (UTC+1).
4. What are the delivery times of NEDIS?
A fast delivery is one of our highest priorities. An order placed before 5.30 pm (UTC+1) on working days, will be sent the same day for next-day delivery.
5. How does NEDIS deliver my purchases?
All purchases will be delivered via postal and / or courier services.
6. What are the delivery costs?
On top of your order we charge delivery and insurance costs. These costs depend on your order value and the country the order is delivered to.
7. Can I collect my order myself (or can someone else do this for me)?
Our fully automated order and packaging system delivers your orders via postal and / or courier services. Due to this process it is unfortunately not possible for you to collect your order yourself.
8. What actions do I need to take when a delivery is incorrect?
Please contact the Sales Department the same day when the content of a delivery is not similar to the information on the receipt (+31 73 599 3965). Please keep the article number, order number and delivery date, so we can provide you with the best possible service.
9. When will I receive my invoice?
NEDIS sends an invoice once a week. We will offer you credit limit when you have successfully met our payment standards.
10. Does NEDIS offer discounts?
NEDIS has two payment possibilities. You can pay via your invoice or via direct debit.
11. Can I return purchased items?
Unfortunately, we cannot take back items that have been wrongly purchased. If you receive an item that does not match your order of if you receive a faulty item, please report this via an RMA request.
You can find this form on our web shop (webshop.nedis.com) Please log in and go to 'My account'. Use this form to receive a written notification and a confirmation. If we accept your complaint, we will sent you an RMA number. Please pack the articles in damage-proof material and send the package immediately back to us. Do not forget to mention the RMA number on the package. We are not permitted to accept returned items without an RMA number. Postal charges of unauthorised returned items will be charged to the sender.
12. Does NEDIS have special offers?
Find special offers by reading our monthly Special Offer Magazine or by visiting our website. You can also sign up for our news letter in which you can regularly find special offers.
13. How do I change my address details?
Please send us a fax or an e-mail with your new address.
Fax: +31 73 599 3965
14. Is it possible to use images and texts from NEDIS for my web shop?
We are more than willing to help you realise more turnover, for example via the Internet. Although NEDIS has the copyright on the images and texts on the NEDIS website, you can use these texts and images free of charge by signing a user’s agreement beforehand. Please contact our Sales department for more information.
Phone: +31 73 599 3965
15. What is Drop Shipment?
Our Drop Shipment service can be used by resellers to deliver purchases directly to consumers. NEDIS will carry out this service for you and act as a service partner.