1. These rules are applicable to the organized Formula N Experience Days by Nedis B.V. at the headquarters of Nedis B.V. at the Tweeling 28, 5215 MC in ‘s-Hertogenbosch, the Netherlands.
2. The Formula N Experience Days take place on Monday, March 25th, Tuesday, March 26th and Wednesday, March 27th 2019. Registration is restricted to given periods from 10.00h till 15.00h or from 16.00h till 21.00h per event day.
3. Registrations can be done until the 20th of March 2019 and are only valid if done via the Nedis.com form. After the 20th of March 2019 registration can be requested exceptionally via firstname.lastname@example.org or a Nedis employee.
3.1 Registration for the event is free and only open to companies and the press. This meaning that there is no Nedis customer id number required, per se.
3.2 In case of a visitor without a registration this visitor needs to sign up at the administration-desk before entering the event.
4. During the event photos are taken and video recordings will be made. This will include activities and visitors. If an individual wants to be excluded from this material this should be stated before entering the event at the administration desk or sent an email to email@example.com.
5. Nedis B.V. offers spaces to park. Parking is forbidden in front of gates, doors and other loadings zones. Parking is also forbidden at the public road. Nedis B.V. is not responsible for fines or damage contracted when disobeying these restrictions.
6. During the event Nedis BV is not responsible for theft of, or damage to, personal items. Either indoors or outside - on the company premises.
8. In case of questions or complaints you may contact Nedis at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Nedis B.V., situated at De Tweeling 28, 5215 MC 's-Hertogenbosch, the Netherlands. As a result, Dutch legislation applies. Visitors must behave in accordance with this legislation.
10. Nedis B.V. reserves the right to cancel the event and correct these terms and conditions at any time and in its sole discretion without incurring any liability towards the customer and / or any third party.